Last Saturdays on 4th: August 27, 4-8 pm (*unless otherwise indicated!)
Shops Along 4th Street (from Junipero To Cherry) Host A FREE Evening Of Art & Entertainment
Shelter Surf Shop (2148 E 4th; 562-439-0022): Second Annual Shelter Surf Swap!Great deals on Used Surfboards, Vintage Surf Memorabilia, Surf Art and Vintage Skateboard Goods! NOON-6pm.
• Art Theatre (2025 E. 4th; 562-438-5435): FREE small popcorn for any showing with a Saturday receipt from a Retro Row/4th Street merchant! Saturday show times: GUN HILL ROAD 2:30p & 7pm, THE TRIP 4:45p & 8:50p
• 4th Street Vine (2142 E. 4th; 562-343-5463): ART: “Setting Suns” paintings by Church Tran; MUSIC: Eon Burchman Jazz Band (8-11 pm); FOOD: Slapfish Food Truck www.slapfishsocal.com (2-10pm)
• Blu Button (2112 East 4th; 562-433-8780): Live music from HB Surround Sound plus food and drinks!
• Elan Collection (408 St. Louis Ave.; 562-434-1895): Offering 30% off wall art!
• FEED Store (2001 East 4th; 562-433-7500): Summer Sale! All Summer items will be HALF off (tank tops, shorts, skirts, sun hats, swimwear, sandals, picnic baskets, outdoor items and more!) Plus, it’s Shanti Medina's Birthday, so come celebrate with delicious homemade snacks and drinks.
• Lil Devils (2218 E. 4th; 562-439-0555): Happy Birthday to Lil Devils! It’s their 3rd year in business, so come help them celebrate with refreshments & snacks!
• The Center (2017 E. 4th, 562-434-4455): The Center Presents "Q Speak": A speaker series of all things LGBTIQ. This month’s installment features a discussion on the intersections between LGBTQ and Labor Movements featuring Cleve Jones, who is the creator of the AIDS Memorial Quilt, a labor organizer, and contemporary of Harvey Milk and Dr. Vivian Price, Professor of Labor Studies at CSUDH. 6:30-8:30PM.
• Trebor Nevets (2116 E. 4th, 562-901-0600); Music, finger foods and drinks!